Business Development Manager, Networking, South London Kent, Surrey and Sussex, Up to £30,000 Basic, £45,000 OTE Year One, £55,000 Year Two and £65,000 Year Three. This is a fantastic role for someone that loves networking! Your role is to recruit affiliates at networking events and is perfect for a true relationship builder that is enthusiastic, energetic and a natural presenter. Please note, this is not MLM marketing. The potential to earn is uncapped and you earn an indefinite % of all sales made by the affiliate network.
The twenty-year-old strategy of the company is to develop new business through a network of over 1,600 affiliates across the UK. Your role is to attend networking events to promote the benefits of being an affiliate and to motivate and manage existing affiliates. It is free for an affiliate to join and some earn over £10,000 per year in commissions as a generous side-line to their existing business. Affiliates are typically small business owners and are the likes of business coaches, financial advisers, web developers, accountants and HR Consultants.
So, what's needed? To apply:
* You will be a brilliant networker who truly enjoys nurturing business partnerships.
* Your experience will be in B2B field sales and you will be experienced in attending local networking events (Chamber of Commerce, BNI, Trade Networking, etc).
* You will be a confident presenter who is personable and positive
* As a person, you will be a credible, outgoing, business development led professional with gravitas and be relatively corporate in style.
* You will have exceptionally strong interpersonal skills and be a brilliant trainer with competent IT and organisational skills.
* The company actively recruits individuals who challenge the 'status quo', are drivers of change and committed to new ways of thinking and continuous business improvement.
* To summarise, we are looking for a 'star', the kind of person that thrives on building their business network and lights up every room that they enter.
To apply email your CV with a short covering note to
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- B2B sales
- networking events
- local networking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job