Are you ambitious, driven and outstanding in the field of Business Development and Accoutn Management.
Our client a leader in High End Music Systems is looking to hire an experienced Business Development Professional to develop and expand their reseller network of independent specialist retailers within the UK and European territories. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful sales team of an established, forward-thinking company at the leading edge of design and manufacture of music systems.
The main purpose of the role is to grow sales via the network of independent specialist retailers, working closely with existing accounts to grow their sales and identifying, assessing and recruiting new retailers.
- To develop annual and quarterly business plans with existing independent retailers to grow sales - this will involve analysing sales performance and using data to create specific and measurable actions
- To work closely with the retailer services support team to ensure agreed plans are executed (to include partnerships, events, training and merchandising)
- To develop strong relationships with all retailers, ensuring a good understanding of their business to further support product sales
- To identify new potential resellers within the market place and assess their suitability to represent the brand and their current operating model
- To support new retailers through the "onboarding process" to ensure that the right skills and experience exists in their Sales team
- To work as part of the wider UK and Global sales team under the direction the Sales Director
- Key Outputs
- Delivery of agreed growth for the business
- Achievement of individual targets
- Provide accurate and regular forecasting for the Direct Market Sales Leader
- Create and maintain business plans for all allocated retailers
Essential Skills & Experience
- A passion for music.
- Experience in B2B2C sales, working with a close network of independently owned resellers
- Experience in consultative, partnership-driven sales based on analysis and insight
- Previous experience of identifying and recruiting new partner retailers
- A collaborative approach to working with your external sales network
- Evidence of drive, ambition (for the success of the business) and enthusiasm/high energy
- Evidence of working and building up effective stakeholder relationships and possession of strong negotiation and selling skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
- A background in selling high-tech, high-value products
- Knowledge of the audio industry
- Selling through independent specialist retailers
- Role will be UK based with travel to retailer locations
- Some travel required to the Head office (minimum quarterly)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Vibrant and unique working environment
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job