Are you a Business Development Manager in mental healthcare? Looking to join a forward-thinking organisation? Do you value quality, care and integrity?
Our client is the largest private mental healthcare partnership in the UK. Their carefully selected team of qualified Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists have a mixture of clinical skills and personal qualities who understands the patients' needs fully and provide safe place for you to place your trust.
They believe in the right care at the right time, working on 3 core values, quality, integrity and care. They provide experience advice over the phone to find the right clinician to assess or treat patients.
Due to exceptional growth within their NHS partnerships our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities:
As Business Development Manager your will, be responsible for developing new business in the NHS through working with CCG members and other contacts. You will also be responsible for:
- Negotiating contract terms, and support contract managers through delivery.
- Working closely with bid writers to successfully win tenders.
- Understanding the customer and competitor markets and identifying gaps and opportunities within the market.
- Attend events and conferences.
The ideal candidate:
You will have a proven track record of winning new business and selling mental health services to the NHS / CCGs. You will also:
- Be ideally located in central England and able to travel extensively.
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a drive to add value and energy to deliver results.
- Understand the NHS and it's commissioning and purchasing processes and structures.
- Have excellent relationship building skills alongside strong negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are looking for your next Business Development position in mental health services in a business who promote autonomy, offer excellent progression and the opportunity to get involved at multiple levels Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'