The UK’s leading regional business media Company, has a vacancy in BIRMINGHAM for a Business Development Manager to increase sales within the Midlands division
Midlands OTE £45k - £50k plus benefits
This company specialise in b2b magazines, hosts over 100 business events annually and has a growing portfolio of digital products including regional websites and daily newsletters which has expanded in recent years.? The regional business news service is the largest in the UK and there are plans to expand this area further. Readers are Board Directors, Partners, Business Owners and other Regional Business Leaders.
We are growing, what about you??
The Midlands division, based in Birmingham city centre, has a vacancy for a Business Development Manager.? Launched in the early 1990’s, the Midlands division continues to grow and expand with a market leading monthly business magazine, two daily business newsletters and a portfolio of business events from roundtables, breakfast seminars and black tie dinners.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager who wants a career not just a job. In return a personal development programme is offered as part of the package.
Reporting to the Midlands regional sales director, the role of Business Development Manager will be to:
- Develop a Midlands territory, to increase revenues from existing clients and secure support from new clients through strong consultative sales skills.
- Secure advertising, sponsorship and leaflet revenues for the magazines, sponsorship for our range of events, and banner advertising and sponsorship of our range of online products.
- Taking new products to the market when they are launched.
Do you have the following skill set?
- Strong track record in Account Management and New Business Development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills at Board Director level
- Account Management both face to face and over the telephone.
If you feel you have the requisite skills and experience to apply for the role of Business Development Manager and you are interested in progressing your sales career this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for