Business Development Manager - Events / Sponsorship's / Advertising / Marketing / PR / Sales
This role is a 10 month Maternity Cover from June 2018 - March 2019.
Our client is based in Bristol centre and has opened up a rare and exciting opportunity for a mid-level BDM to take the reins with 2,000+ accounts, manage corporate advertising and sponsorship partners, drive revenue for merchandise and market their brand / services via advertising / events and digital / print services.
This will suit a candidate with 3/4 years in Media Sales / Event Sales / Sponsorship Sales who is looking to move away from the 'hard sell' into a more strategic, consultative and enjoyable working environment.
Educated to Degree level is highly desirable.
- Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate experience with marketing, advertising, event management, promotions and sales and will ideally be educated to Degree level.
- You will be liaising with a number of different departments from Marketing, Merchandising, PR, Sponsorship Cards, Events and Media Advertising on Digital & Print Platforms.
- Our client has over 2,000 members and customers whom they want to utilise and manage to ensure they are getting exactly what they what for their money.
- Events and Media Advertising are key parts to the role
- Based in a modern and exciting office with motivated and passionate people who want to get the best out of their growing and profitable business
- Implement strategy for each department, increase revenue streams and market their services / products to drive awareness across multiple sectors
The shortlist will be finalised in the next 7-10 days with a view to arrange interviews in late April starting in June.
Salary & Application
up to £27,500+ 30 Days Holiday + Pay Rise Incentive + being the go-to person regarding sales and marketing and working with huge brands and sponsors, nurturing 22,000 customers.
- Business Development
- Sponsorship Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job