My client specialises in insights for Emerging Markets Company Financials, Industrial Statistics, News and Research are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager to focus on growing business within UK & Western Europe. Given the well-positioned nature of the business and the sophistication of the clients, the position is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing revenue and uncovering new, high margin opportunities to grow the business.
The Business Development Manager will be accountable for achieving a monthly Gross Sales target. This will be achieved via cold calls, networking, managing incoming leads and organically growing the existing business.
In delivering high-level pre and post-sales expertise, you will need to have intimate knowledge of the functionality, content and other aspects of all the products in your region, as well as excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Apart from a comprehensive understanding of prospecting, sales and closing techniques, along with relevant industry experience, the Business Development Manager will have, or will develop, a full understanding of user workflow and content/functionality needs to help your recognize opportunities within the target markets.
• Deliver revenue sufficient to achieve set monthly, quarterly or annual revenue targets.
• Achieve weekly KPIs of 6 qualified face-to-face or virtual meetings per week
• Ensure the effective handover or introduction of accounts to the Account Management team post-sale.
• Conduct detailed, weekly pipeline reviews with the Regional Sales Director (RSD).
• Consistently and completely enter and update all opportunities in the CRM system in a timely manner.
• Attend industry events, interacting with clients and prospects, collecting contact information, promoting EMIS and distributing marketing material
Key Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
• Proven track record of increasing revenues, uncovering new, high margin opportunities to grow
• Experience of selling business information to the corporate/ financial services sector in the UK
• Sound negotiation techniques
• Professionalism both on the phone and in face-to-face meetings
• Willingness to travel around Europe.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job