A leading regional player (Yorkshire & Humberside) in the provision of security (manned guarding and systems) to a variety of markets: (retail, transport, local government, retail, commercial, distribution, education, steel companies, car showrooms) is seeking a sales professional to pro-actively identify, develop and secure new manned guarding business in the local area along with opportunities in Manchester & Lincolnshire.
Industry experience is required: whilst these guys realise you cannot bring the business with you (although that would be nice) they want someone who knows where the business is in terms of pipeline. So, a sales background in manned guarding is needed.
The candidate should be based a commutable distance from Barnsley. This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive. The main focus of the role will be to win local business but self-sustainable /easily mobilized national business will also be supported. You will also be able to develop relationships with existing clients to achieve targets. Any experience of winning managing agents/concierge/front of House business will be advantageous.
This is a rare blank canvass opportunity within a growing, professional organization. (ACS & NSI accredited) You will be supported by a Social Media/Marketing Exec and a Business Admin/Telesales Resource - who will provide admin support and leads: to ensure you spend quality time on the priorities of the role.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £35K with unlimited commission: 1st year OTE £50K uncapped (and then up to you)
- A blank canvass opportunity with a quality player
- Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Strong client base to leverage opportunities from
What are they asking for?
- Sales within the manned guarding sector
- Ability to cost opportunities identified
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Quality presenter ability to close
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- Organisation and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Overcome barriers + Focuses on results + aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Working with Telesales campaigns to optimise growth
- Managing PQQs & ITTS to presentation stage and then closing the deal
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
- Undertake and design presentations of the Company’s business to prospective customers
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.
- Manage Client Relationships
- Manned Guarding
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job