Working for a professional accountancy organisation, you will be responsible for developing existing and new key accounts, selling bespoke training and consultancy services (such as financial and management controls, information technology, and business strategy)
There is an existing, well-established sales team focused on product sales (e.g membership, CPD courses, and other 'off the shelf’ services).
There is a significant appetite for buying such bespoke training/consultancy services from our client directly due to their depth of specialist sector knowledge.
Your key accounts will be London and South-East based. You will be based out of East London offices, with most of the time out in the field. As such, you must be a true field based business development manager who enjoys spending the majority of time out with customers. Occasional home-working is absolutely fine.
Warm sales leads are provided from existing clients. The post-holder must have the ability and the gravitas to conduct consultative, senior level conversations and negotiations. This is truly a solution-sales role.
You will be responsible for conducting high-level needs' analysis to provide bespoke solutions and maximise results and return on investment.
Basic salary is up to £40,000.
Benefits package includes:
- Bonus scheme (realistic OTE of an additional 10% of salary annually)
- 10% employer’s pension contribution
- £1500 employer contribution to professional development, and up to 5 days of annual study leave
What we are looking for:
- Proven success in B2B business development.
- Proven capacity to sell solutions and to achieve tangible results.
- Experience of customer relationship / key account management.
- Proven ability to establish productive relationships at senior level and to conduct effective commercial negotiation.
- Experience of selling into the public sector, in particular local government, NHS trusts, and the like.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.Please note applicants must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this post.
This vacancy is being advertised by FJWilson Talent Services . The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, all qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from persons holding equivalent qualifications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job