Business Development Manager - Managed Services
Location: UK Wide - Offices in Manchester, Leeds, London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 basic - 1st Year OTE £100,000 (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Are you a truly consultative sales professional that enjoys selling high-value Managed Service Solutions? Do you enjoy nurturing senior-level strategic business relationships and are looking for that next step up in your career?
You will be joining a highly dynamic business that has experienced rapid growth and is pressing forward with some exciting plans for further expansion in the 2nd half of 2020.
The business strikes the perfect balance between offering all the benefits of being a FTSE250 business yet also being highly agile and providing total automony salespeople to be success in the company.
As one of only 12 Microsfot Fast-Track ready partners, this forward-thinking business is now looking to grow its high achieving sales function with several hires which they can start ASAP.
The business is never happy to sit still and as such provides an environment for career-motivated sales professionals to thrive. The business prides itself on offering genuine fast track progression for high calibre individuals looking to progress in a growing business.
Responsibilities will include:
- To exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts through proactive client communications.
- Prospecting and developing new business logos.
- Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology, and positioning to the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
- To have a clear understanding of the existing revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Develop account plans, updating SF and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that the business has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers.
- A proven sales background in the Cloud Services space
- Strong sense of initiative and relationship building
- High energy and motivation to build relationships with prospective clients
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate sales process from start to completion
If you're looking to take your career to the next level and looking to join a high growth company, this is the opportunity for you! Please apply today to be considered an ensure you won't miss out.
Key Words: Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, B2B, sales executive, internal sales, business development, outbound sales. account manager, account management, key account manager, relationship manager, national accounts, account executive.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'