Our client provides customer loyalty, incentives and employee recognition programmes globally across 150 countries. They have an impressive 2.5 million users with further growth forecast.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the small team based in modern Central London Offices. The ideal candidate would be a new business hunter, money hungry, with the ability to generate their own leads. If you could you offer these qualities to this very exciting role, then please read on…
- A new business hunter with the ability to generate own leads (although some leads will come via internal website)
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell ideas, approaches, methods or proposals to other parties with the view to an agreement being reached that will be adhered to
- A person that leads through positive example using soft skills and advocacy
- Technical competence in one's own field and familiarity with policies and practices of the border function, the organisation and the industry
- Developed networking skills with the inherent ability to make a positive first impression and leverage professional and personal relationships for ongoing business development efforts
- Close sales exceeding set targets for new business
- Identify & nurture new prospects through direct, social & marketing channels
- Identify market, trends and direction by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; competitive analysis; tracking individual thought leaders and their accomplishments
- Involves travelling around the UK to meet clients
- Ability to complete the 4-5-month full sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal
- 2-3 years relevant industry experience
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for career progression in a company that values opinions and is open to suggestions. They are rapidly expanding which could open up progression opportunities in the future.
Salary: Up to £45k basic £80k OTE (uncapped) + additional benefits
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.
- Business Development
- Employee Engagement
- new business