JOB ROLE: Business Development Manager
SALARY: Up to 40K DOE
My client are a well-established Litho, Digital and Large Format print company based in the Slough area. They are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their ever-growing team. Do you have sales experience within the Large Format, Litho and Digital print arena?
* Up to £40k basic DOE
* Company Bonus
* Company Pension
* Mileage allowance
The successful Business Development Manager will possess:
* Sales experience within the print industry -at least 3 years in the industry
* A good understanding of the Litho, Digital and large format print industry, its materials, production processes and costs of production.
* Proven background of working towards sales targets and KPIs
* Ability to sell consultatively to a variety of clients
* Ability to open doors and maintain this new business
The role as a Business Development Manager:
* Reinvigorate lapsed accounts and bring back up to major client status whie always hunting new business opportunities
* Highlight key areas of growth and target new clients to continue to grow account base
* Sell the portfolio of print solutions into prospective new and existing clients.
* Manage the projects after winning the sale - liaising with the Client and Production team to ensure briefs are met
* Work in a consultative manner, advising the best print solutions for clients
* Provide after-sales care, helping to encourage repeat business
Below is a brief overview of the Business Development role:
Looking to fill this role as quick as possible! If you have the relevant experience, don't hesitate to apply within or send your CV to or call
KEY WORD: Print, BDM, Business Development Manager, Business development, New Business, large format, graphics, point of sale, signage, Sales exec, Sales rep, New Business Hunter, Open Doors. Litho, Digital. Large Format, Wide Format, Lithographic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job