Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Key Account Development, Technical sales
Salary - £35,000 - £38,000 + OTE + CAR, Pension, Healthcare
Sectors- Specification Lighting, Lighting Design, Interior Fit-Out, Retail Lighting, Outdoor Lighting, Digital Signage, LED Lighting, Retail Fit-Out
Location- U.K Wide, South East, Home Counties, London, Essex, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Hertfordshire
Our Client is a leading supplier of lighting systems to the Retail, Events and Exhibitions Industries. Over the last 25 years they have worked in partnership with design agencies and end-clients. Due to their position as both a manufacturer and distributor they are able to deliver a unique service that delivers intelligent lighting solutions.
They are now seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Manager, based from home in the South East to join their nationwide Sales team.
To excel in this role you will need to have a solid background in Lighting, Fit-Out or Signage sales. You will need to be a good communicator, work well on your own initiative but also as part of a team. You must have a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 endorsements
In return, the company offers various benefits including, a fully maintained company vehicle, private use, contribution pension, and a salary of £35,000 to £38,000 dependent on experience plus uncapped commission.
- Based in South East regions with experience selling a product or service to the Retail industry
- Have a minimum of 3 years external sales experience
- Computer literate in Word, Excel etc.
- Ideally selling lighting, digital signage or full shop fit-outs into the retail market
- A proven track record of new business development
- Experience in the specification sector a distinct advantage
- Be able to manage your diary and time effectively as this is a home based opportunity
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 6 endorsements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'