JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Lifts
LOCATION: Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, York, Newcastle, Sunderland, Stoke On Trent, Doncaster, Lincoln, Chesterfield, Huddersfield, Bradford, Halifax
SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in Lifts industry, the company supply a wide range of goods lIfts, Heavy Duty Lifts Passenger Lifts, Lifting Services and Materials Handling Solutions to a variation of sectors Including logistics companies, car parks, Automotive, Manufacturing Companies across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team focusing on the sale of the companies range of Goods Lifts, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Lifts industry, will have a technical understanding of the lift sector, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Lifts Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com
- Business Development Manager
- Goods Lifts
- Pasenger Lifts
- Material Handling Solutions