Business Development Manager - Legal - Sales - Birmingham - 40K
Business Development Manager with ideally experience in the legal sector / insurance is required by a leading law firm based in Birmingham. If you have sales and business development experience in a professional services sector then this would be considered. You must have proven experience of driving sales at a senior level, lead both business development and marketing teams and have a successful track record of developing new business and forging some great client relationships
You will also be responsible for sales activity, driving growth, spear-heading cross-selling initiatives across the business and unlocking client opportunities. You will ensure that all new opportunities being pursued are qualified.
Skills and experience you will have:
- previous experience of working in a business development / sales role in a service-orientated organisation such as professional partnerships, legal sector, insurance or volume outsourcing providers.
- the ability to train, lead and motivate on all sales initiatives including having strong people management skills
- knowledge of the impact marketing initiatives have on sales and how to utilise marketing activity to increase the level of sales
The key duties of the Business Development Manager will be:
- creation of the consumer business growth plan, ensuring a strong sales plan
- leading sales and growth activity
- increasing opportunities with key top clients through the execution of targeted sales and marketing activity
- Producing business plans by researching into clients, markets and competitors to support sales growth activities
- driving sales generation initiatives a cross-selling culture across the team
- monitor the ROI of all sales initiatives to determine successes and the shape of future plans
- reporting monthly on sales activity and new wins.
- building internal / external networks and 3rd party relationships
- working closely with the Bids team, where relevant, to win new business
This is a fantastic Business Development Manager role for one of the UK's leading law firms, with offices all over the UK. This role is purely down to their desire to increase their client across the UK. There will be lots of client development in the role with some marketing activity involved. You have to be the kind of person that enjoys meeting with clients, building long-term relationships. By working closely with senior partners you shall be actively seeking new business, networking, marketing to targeted clients and developing a key business development strategy.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits. To apply send your CV to or press apply now
Keywords: Business Development Manager - Legal - Sales - marketing - solicitors - law firm - LLP - Birmingham - 40K
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.