Do to expansion they are keen to invest in a regional sales person to be based in the South-East. They have grown their turnover significantly over the past 18 months and are looking to build on this. The company has a great culture, realistic and down-to-Earth with a couple of the Directors coming from outside the Lighting world and bringing new ideas to the industry.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a knowledge of the business development process preferably in LED lighting or a similar environment.
- The role will involve identifying opportunities in the market, meeting and prospecting with potential clients and then selling the benefits of LED lighting focussing on end-user conversions and M&E Contractors
- Be capable of working autonomously, efficiently developing & maintaining a healthy accurate pipeline of sales.
- Be responsible for the growth of new business through effective business meetings, networking, winning contractual, non-contractual and tender work.
- Be capable of liaising with colleagues in other departments to successfully enrich the full business offerings.
- Experience of a business development role
- Delivering a solution-based sale and maintaining an ongoing relationship with new and existing clients.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- An understanding of managing the stages of securing contracts appropriately in order to meet client’s needs.
- A strong understand of the lighting installation industry or similar industry.
- Strong background in technical sales.
- An ability to analyse data and report on findings.
- A proven track record of securing new business.
If you think you have what it takes, would like to apply or simply find out more then please contact Richard Bedford-Smith at SER Limited on for a fully confidential conversation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job