JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Labels
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Doncaster, Stoke On Trent
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the Labels industry, the company are a supplier and manufacturer of self-adhesive labels and self-adhesive products to a variation of commercial and industrial organisations across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the labels or adhesives industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the labels Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com
- Business Development manager
- Self-Adhesive Products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job