30,000 with OTE of £60,000 uncapped. You must hold a full clean driving licence and live within a commutable distance of Knutsford, Cheshire.
This is a great opportunity for someone talented to join a fast-growing technology business at an exciting stage of its development. A competitive nature and can do attitude is also something that is valued and they are looking for dedicated, results driven, outgoing and ambitious business development people to join their exciting team.
As a Business Development Manager you will report to the Director of Business Development and work closely with the new business, account management and marketing team.
- We need you to identify, establish contact and build relationships with new companies in order to close new business. You will be responsible for lead generation, accurate sales forecasting and professional proposal generation.
- You will prospect, qualify, nurture, scope, negotiate and close business whilst demonstrating the ability to represent the company and interact at any level within the customers’ organisation.
- Networking and building relationships within target prospects, in order to understand key decision makers, and how we can help them deliver against their business objectives is crucial.
- Working closely with the provisioning team to monitor post-sale and on boarding stages, you will then provide an effective handover of the customer to the Account Management team as well as all necessary stakeholders.
- Deliver against key performance indicators as well as personal/team/company objectives
- Build and maintain a solid and robustly qualified personal/pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned industry verticals
- Develop and sustain a network of contacts and key individuals within assigned verticals and target markets
- Collect and understand target client requirements, building commercial propositions based on Capex, Opex and other commercial needs to gain competitive advantage in the sales process.
- Take a customer centric and customer first approach, by understanding their business, their culture, how they interface with their customers and what strategic objectives they have.
- Build and maintain a strong technical and commercial understanding of key product propositions particularly: Hosted Voice and Unified Comms, Internet Connectivity and WAN/LAN networks, Hosting and Cloud Data Services.
Essential Skills, Experience and Behaviours:
- 5 years’ successful experience of working within a B2B services environment, preferably in technology.
- Ability to lead the sales processes end-to-end and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience selling directly to senior decision makers in SMB customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Ability to work independently is important but a team ethic is vital and you'll collaborate effectively where necessary with colleagues and partners.
- You will have a genuine passion for customer experience, technology and ROI models.
- A self-starter with the commitment and drive to achieve.
- You will be self-motivated, organised and able to work under pressure to deliver against performance targets consistently.
- A natural desire to continually improve things, be that yourself, the company you work with, or the customer you support.
- Experienced in writing and presenting business proposals.
- A strong ability with Microsoft Office and CRM Systems.
- You must be a proven high achiever, outgoing, confident and willing to roll up your sleeves to play an important part in growing and extraordinary, forward thinking company within the communications arena.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Additional day holiday for your birthday.
- Training and personal development.
- Company contributed pension scheme.
- Mileage or use of a company car for client visits.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Free parking.
- Flexible working.
- Good coffee and fresh fruit.
- To work in a company that cares about the work they deliver with an emphasis on developing our team and building great client relationships.
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"