Job Title: Business Development Manager (IT)
Salary: £25,000- £30-000 plus commission
Job Reference: 917568
Private health and pension scheme + other benefits
We are currently recruiting for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join a successful and well established IT software sales business. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and confident Business Development Manager who is focused on securing a long term successful career within IT sales
This is a high volume Business Development role where you will be confident to make outbound sales calls in order to gather information and create an interest in the company's services. As reward and recognition for your hard work, in addition to commission and a generous salary package, there are clear opportunities to progress within the company, with expectations to progress to Account Manager within 12 months (subject to performance).
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for gaining new client interest by cold calling confidently and taking an inquisitive approach. You will be targeted on the quality of cold calls per day (around 20- 30) rather than quantity to ensure the sales process is effective as possible. In addition, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks. Details of these include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying new business opportunities, with 100% of leads coming from your OWN activity
- Cold calling new businesses with quality of call emphasised over quantity
- Making 20 - 30 quality cold calls per day
- Identifying new leads and need analysis and nurturing the relationship until the Sales opportunity is defined and ready to be acted on
- Liaising with sales representatives, working on campaigns and building rapport
- After achieving proven success, you will be expected to progress to Account Manager after at least 12 months
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive IT company that offers excellent career progression and earning potential. In addition to being exceptional at Business Development, you will also have the following skills or attributes:
- At least 12 months B2B or Business Development Manager experience in the IT industry OR a strong desire to work in this industry
- First-rate communication skills over the telephone and through email correspondence
- Confident and proactive in your approach
- Have a clear career plan with large aspirations to achieve!
- Be able to show resilience
To be considered for this superb role - Call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us immediately.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Key words: Business Development; IT; Opportunities for career progression; Excellent earning potential; commission; Gathering information; building rapport