Business Development Manager
up to £40,000 + Commission + Company Car
Our client is a managed IT services and document management and print solutions company is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their expanding business. The role will include the candidate looking after existing accounts, and selling further products to existing clients along with creating new opportunities. The key focus is to look after accounts of existing clients.
To be considered for the role the candidate must have been successful within a previous Business Development Manager or Account Manager's role within a managed services or IT role.
This is an exciting role within an established and growing business which offers the right candidate excellent earning potential as well as the opportunity to progress within the company.
The essential qualities required for the Business Development Manager include:
- successful ability to sell other products to existing clients
- successful ability to create new clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, with a high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Ability to work under pressure and under their own initiative
- Numeracy skills with a good aptitude for arithmetic
- Ability to expand product knowledge on a range of IT Services, Telecoms, Document Management and Photocopiers / Print Solutions.
This position is based from offices in Halesowen, Birmingham although you will be expected to visit clients. The base salary on offer is in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 + commission + Company Car.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job