Sharp’s IT Services give our customers everything they need to build and maintain a reliable, resilient IT infrastructure that’s fit for the future - we are looking for a Business Development Manager who can confidently deliver that message to help secure new business across the North of England.
Working across our existing customer base as well as new logo organisations, you will be responsible for driving revenue through the acquisition and servicing of SMBs in need of our IT Services.
The ideal candidate for this role would have previously worked in an IT solution sales environment and will have a proven track record in winning new business.
If you would be interested in carving out a successful career in sales with a company who have been inventing one of a kind products and solutions for over a hundred years then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Supported by internal sales and marketing, develop new business sales opportunities within our existing client base and new logo business.
- Promote IT Managed Services products and represent Company at off-site customer meetings, trade shows and conferences
- Work with other Business Units to help promote IT Managed Service offering
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Maintain records of all account activity within CRM system providing accurate pipeline and revenue forecasts.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Good technical understanding and background in IT Managed Services
- Knowledge of cloud solutions, including hosting, server virtualisation technologies and business continuity solutions
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Demonstrable record of selling to End Users.
- Evidence of persuasiveness and ability to negotiate with internal and external contacts
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work accurately with minimum supervision
- Be performance driven
- Builds wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organization
- As you will be visiting customers across the North of England a full UK drivers licence will be required
About Sharp Business Systems UK Plc
Sharp Business Systems provide innovative print, software, managed solutions and IT services. Today we are a leading manufacturer of digital information technologies working in partnership with our customers to deliver innovative applications within their chosen sector. We not only strive to continually evolve, we are also committed to contributing to the culture and the well-being of people all over the world with our unique technologies.
By providing excellent pre-sales advice and supplying innovative, state-of-the-art solutions, which we support with outstanding service, we deliver very high-levels of customer satisfaction. We have thousands of customers who have been with us for many years and are happy to turn to us time and time again for new products, solutions and services; our relationships are testament to the quality of the customer service we provide.
As part of the globally recognised and trusted Sharp Corporation, we are at the forefront of technical innovation ensuring that we can fulfil all printing and copying requirements.
Our current portfolio of hardware products ranges from space-saving MFPs through to exceptionally versatile high-speed production print systems. We also supply a wide range of software solutions, which combines with our premium level service support to offer our customers a powerful Managed Print Service (MPS). Our IT Services support organisations of all sizes in building and maintaining a reliable and resilient IT infrastructure.
Our success and longevity in an ever changing industry is entirely due to the application of a time-honoured ethos, delivered consistently by longstanding, experienced staff justifiably proud of the high levels of account management and after sales service that we provide.
- Business Sales
- IT Sales
- Sales Opportunities
- Software Solutions