Business Development Manager role with IT Services company in London Bridge where the salary is up to £65,000 / Expected earnings: £150K - top sales people earn c£250k!
Please do not apply for this role unless you have the following skills and experience, as our client will not consider you:
- Proven track record in building and delivering sales growth - a new business development background. You are a hunter, not farmer.
- 5-10 years' experience of selling IT services - of particular interest Managed Services, Cloud, Virtualisation, Support Services and Microsoft Products into B2B clients
- You are a superstar IT salesperson who can demonstrate previous P60's showing £100K+
- You have held no more than one short job tenure in the last 6-8 years
About the Client
Our client is a growing, fast-paced and successful IT services and software company, who are spread across 3 continents. They have an enviable track record and are very well regarded by clients and revered by competitors. They also have fantastic partner relationships for you to leverage and utilise to ensure your success.
They offer a range of services/products, including: IT Managed Services, Cloud Solutions / Hybrid Services, Support Services, Virtualisation, Microsoft Products, Collaboration, Information Management and Professional Services.
They offer leading-edge products and services and also a great, diverse, fast paced and dynamic culture. To support their growth, they are looking to hire an energetic, new business sales person, who possesses superlative communication skills and has the gravitas to sell at Director / C-Suite level.
Main Purpose of the Role
Our client is looking for a self-starter who is success driven and who would relish working in an organisation of c300 people and within a growing sales team of c15. (Note: you will be well supported including sales admin, lead generation and marketing).
Your role will be to identify, generate and close new business cross-vertical and therefore you can utilise your previous contacts and experience to ensure the best sector/s for you to focus on. You will need to display exceptional sales and objection-handling skills to operate in a dynamic market environment with a strong sales background in IT Services sales.
You will operate as a sole contributor (no team) reporting to our client's Sales Manager. The sales team currently numbers 15 and has superb plans for growth in the next year.
Full training on our client's service portfolio will be given but the ability to learn quickly and understand solution selling is a MUST!
This is a genuine opportunity to earn well into six figures in the first year, the average team member currently earns £150k!
- Work on targeted leads to generate new business, within new logo accounts. As well as cross-sell and upsell to existing accounts. Whilst this role has a new business bias, it does offer some account management opportunities
- Achieve targeted sales; as defined by the business on a quarterly basis by obtaining signed customer contracts. Targets are realistic and achievable. It is down to you to plan, prioritise and manage activities to ensure your individual success
- After technical / product training, fully understand our client's propositions so that you are able to articulate in detail, and with value, to Director/C-Suite-level and across all relevant functions within a customer's organisation
- Fully appreciate and understand the customers' buying criteria and buying cycle
- Take a disciplined approach to accurate and regular reporting / forecasting utilising our client's CRM system
- Follow our client's sales process and methodology, including responding to bids and RFPs
- Operate within reasonable parameters of the business by setting and managing customer expectations
- Uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all interactions with customers
- Create a personal development plan utilising internal training and development resources available and, where appropriate, external support
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the market competitors' customer offering
- Provide accurate win / loss reasoning per opportunity. Excellent and accurate reporting and forecasting. &
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job