Business Development Manager, IT Consultancy Solutions. £50,000 basic, £100,000 OTE + Car + Pension + additional benefits. This is an outstanding B2B business development opportunity with a £350M provider of IT solutions into the public and private sectors. This role is perfect for an 'A grade door opener' that loves the cut and thrust of business development and is accomplished in networking through contacts to uncover new potential opportunities. This is a field-based business development role where you will be tasked with securing new projects from existing accounts and developing new business. Projects are typically £350K plus, complex and you will be fully supported by sector-specific experts to ensure you are given the best chance of success. The role is perfect for a proven business development professional looking to increase their opportunity to earn.
Typical projects are digital transformation, software design, implementation and transition, ERP solutions, Enterprise and Information Architecture, IT Security, Cloud Migration, Disaster Recovery, Network Design and Configuration, IT Relocation, IT process automation. The company are a tier one supplier to government, hold the highest levels of security accreditations and consistently exceeds customer satisfaction surveys. Also, they are proud to achieve 95% year on year repeat client business. Top earners in the company are earning over £120K per year, and this is wholly realistic from year two onwards.
* You will be expert at networking across C-Suite decision makers as well as being able to gain the trust of facilitators and influencers
* You will be intelligent, commercially strong and have the 'nous' to spot opportunities for account growth
* You will be a 'streetfighter' in your approach to uncover opportunities and beat the competition to secure the deals yet also be a consummate professional when in front of clients.
* You will be bright and articulate with a keen understanding of service excellence and an ability to handle multiple accounts.
* You will be hugely self-motivated, goal driven, results oriented and motivated by earning potential.
* You will be highly personable with the ability to forge strong business partnerships at sometimes, very senior levels,
* You will be a well-presented and highly credible, trustworthy professional
* You will be a confident communicator with a strong character and belief in your conviction and decisions.
* You will have good IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* At the interview, you must be able to demonstrate a high degree of loyalty to past employers and a CV that shows logical career progression and high levels of success.
The role is covering the whole of the UK with a significant focus on the South East of England. An ideal living location would be between Coventry and the M25 with example living locations being Coventry, Warwick, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Kettering, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Buckingham, Bicester, Dunstable, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans or Stevenage.
To apply email your CV with a short covering note to
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- business development
- IT solutions
- IT consultancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job