Reed Specialist Recruitment are supporting our innovative client based in Norwich City Centre due to natural expansion, in recruiting for the sought after position of Sales Development Manager within the Digital/Software Industry.
You will be working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week from 1pm - 9pm due to focusing on development BlueChip Enterprise level clients in the US Market.
As a Sales Development Manager you will be making outbound business development calls, email contact and networking to engage with prospects clients to initiate a relationship, with the primary goal of booking a live webex demonstration of the company's product - for which you will be rewarded with commission on top of your salary.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with confidence and the ability to sell, who is looking for a rewarding career within a hugely successful company, and have the opportunity to earn!
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £20,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience
- A generous uncapped commission structure with an OTE of £32,000
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Progression opportunities and fantastic training
- A team of interesting and like-minded colleagues
- No weekend working!
Duties will include:
- Identify and create new and qualified sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing and networking.
- Convert leads to sales opportunities by maintaining active communication via phone and email
- Qualify prospects by profiling the account to overcome objections and set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team who will take the process to a successful close
- Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
- Educate potential clients about the terminology, features and benefits of the product and company
- Follow-up with old leads and help with re-engaging old opportunities in our database
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through good use of Zoho.
- Manage various social media tools for inbound new business development
- Keep impeccable records on the CRM Solution
- Handover the closed opportunity to an Inside Sales Rep
- Achieve monthly target of qualified demos booked - (Monthly target of generating 10 Qualified Sales leads)
You will receive full product training on our Clients’ global leading solution, as well as the sales process, how to approach targets, how to manage pipeline, and sales skills.
Experience and personal qualities:
- Experience in Business Development/Outbound sales/Cold Calling/Lapsed calls
- Engaging and confident phone presence with a high level of professionalism
- The ability to quickly build rapport and effective relationships
- Proven ability in developing business and meeting/exceeding targets
- Personable and hardworking with the ability to maintain a position attitude
- Tenacious and hungry for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
Please note, we will contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer - Reed Specialist Recruitment, Norwich -
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'