Business Development Manager - HVAC Contractor: Role
My client are a market-leading HVAC Contractor with over 60 years industry establishment. They pride themselves on delivering the design, installation, servicing and maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems, serving clients within the Commercial, Industrial and Residential sectors.
Increased expansion has seen them in the market for a dynamic Business Development Manager to cover the West Midlands patch. You will be actively involved in BD and sales for both installation of new products and service and maintenance agreements.
On offer is £40,000-£45,000 with bonus, fully expensed car and a GENEROUS benefits package. Not forgetting to mention outstanding prospects of career progression within a recognised player, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Business Development Manager - HVAC Contractor: Responsibilities
- To be actively involved in the process of business development and sales for both installation of new products and service and maintenance agreements.
- Effective customer relationship building and management.
- Establishing contact with customers, designers and contractors in order to select equipment suitable for their requirements, submit offers to trade and in the negotiation of contracts, ensuring professionalism and excellent customer service at all times.
- Liaise with engineers, sub-contractors and branch colleagues to ensure new installations are delivered to the highest standard.
- Visit sites as necessary and provide technical support where needed.
Business Development Manager - HVAC Contractor: Requirements
- Proven sales and building services project management experience on a wide range of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems and applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with end users, developers and fit out contractors on Cat A and Cat B Schemes would be an advantage.
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of a wide range of air conditioning systems.
- High financial and commercial awareness with the ability to manage large budgets and resources.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong business relationships with customers, suppliers, colleagues and contractors.
- A thorough understanding of and ability to deliver outstanding and continuous customer service.
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales and engineering staff.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Sales
- Building Services
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job