Business Development Manager (Hunter) - Financial services
This exciting career opportunity is within the life and pensions industry. It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Sales Professional to join a successful team as a Business Development Manager (Hunter).
The Business Development Manager (Hunter) is accountable for new business development and revenue from new clients. The role incumbent is responsible for new business development through direct sales and customer relationship management.
A person should have experience selling within the financial services industry, and ideally in the intermediary market
- Proven track record of generating leads from cold and converting into sales
- Proactively generate opportunities through existing/previous clients to create new opportunities
- A sales hunter that thrives on new business development
- Problem solver with ability to deliver alternative, innovative and customer focused solutions
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills & customer service
- Full of initiative, enthusiasm, "can do" attitude and passion for our product range
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to make a real difference
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Generous employee benefits package
- If you are relentless in your pursuit of new business, you can earn a six-figure salary.
If you are a Hunter, take charge of your career and apply now!!!
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job