Business Development Manager - Hospitality - Edinburgh - Up to £34,000.
About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding business that is making a real impact right across the Hospitality industry! They provide a unique service to the hospitality sector and are gaining a large number of new customers every single day!
This role would suit someone who is currently in a client facing role who has a strong network within the hospitality sector, someone with a proactive 'can-do' attitude and loves being part of a fast-paced company.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate great verbal and written communication skills, great relationship building skills and genuine drive & determination. The role is Monday to Friday (business hours) and it comes with fantastic rewards and longer term growth potential.
Business Development Manager - Hospitality - The Rewards
- Salary up to £34,000
- Uncapped commission
- Laptop and iPhone
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Business Development Manager - Requirements
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role or industry
- Either be in a business development type role or in a client facing operational role
- Be a strong networker and relationship builder
- Be highly organised with strong diary management skills
- Be pro-active and driven and maximise your time effectively
- Ensure that you're fully prepared for client meetings to ensure maximum impact and to ensure a high conversion in signing up new clients
- Present the company's unique services in a clear and confident manner and to successfully communicate the features & benefits of those services
- Develop great working relationships through having a confident, articulate and personable approach
- Work closely with the sales and operational teams to promote a great team and collaborative culture
- Thrive in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment and therefore be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and strong written communication skills
Business Development Manager - Responsibilities
- You will work closely with the sales team to follow up on hot leads and close sales
- Research and identify potential clients
- Convert leads into regular posting business
- Manage, report and achieve sales targets and pipeline
- Negotiate contracts with clients to meet revenue targets
- Work closely with the account management team in order to ensure that there is a smooth transition once new business has been won
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'