A truly amazing opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing tech company. This is a newly created position within the United Kingdom, so and fantastic time to join and make the role your own. The company specializes in managed global services for multinational businesses.
The Business Development Managers’ objective is to meet annual revenue and unit plans. Candidates must have extensive experience selling software and services, primarily to large enterprises. The Business Development Manager is responsible for sourcing prospects, managing inbound leads, qualifying prospects and leading the closing process. In this function, the Business Development Manager acts as a representative of the Company as well as a liaison between the prospect, third parties (e.g., channel partners) and internal representatives. The Business Development Manager will partner with Pricing, Legal, Implementation and Operations throughout the lifecycle of a prospect to a customer. The location is flexible, allowing for work-from-home and requiring travel as necessary for prospects, conferences or industry events.
New Business Development
- Handle complex sales cycles and present value of our enterprise SaaS global applications.
- Prospect for potential new clients and convert into appointments. Reach assigned activity plans.
- Follow-up and manage all assigned leads (from lead generation, web inquiries, third parties, etc.).
- Prepare proposals that speak to the prospect’s needs, concerns, and objectives. Develop strategic selling approach for each prospect.
- Run demonstration meetings
- Prepare pricing for approval.
- Attend industry functions as assigned and approved by management, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Experience in selling SaaS software or technology enabled business services to enterprises in excess of £100M in revenues
- Experience selling into global organizations
- Must have success selling through a complex and lengthy sales cycle, with multiple influencers and decision-makers
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job