- Work from home
- Winner of SME Excellence Award 2016 and 2017
- Top 30 Most Caring Companies in UK 2017
Fantastic Opportunity to work for a company specialising in providing high quality medical equipment for women specifically. As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for not only promoting but also selling the company’s services. Whether you are presenting to our customers or attending trade exhibitions and conferences you are constantly passionate about healthcare and want to meet both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meeting with doctors, nurses, consultants & physiotherapists, presenting and demonstrating quality medical equipment
- Organising appointments and meetings with in community- and hospital-based healthcare professionals
- Undertaking relevant research to identify and establish new business.
- Negotiating purchasing contracts
- Representing the company and organising trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing both cost and sales budgets
- Reviewing sales performance and suggest adaptations and improvements to plans to meet targets
What experience you’ll need:
- Must have experience of presenting and demonstrating medical devices
- Must have experience of selling into the NHS
- Theatre experience
- Networking, relationship and partnership building
- Competent use of CRM Systems
What you’ll get in return:
In return you will get a basic salary of £32k with a generous car allowance. You will be working closely with medical professionals and consultants in order to help shape your development; whilst being part of an award winning healthcare equipment provider that genuinely cares about women’s health.
Contact Josh for more information.