Business Development Manager - Global Distribution
UK National Role - Remote working
Salary C: up to £60K base (Depending on Experience) Inclusive of Car Allowance Plus fantastic commission OTE £95K
Our Client is one of the leaders in cross border ecommerce delivery. Offering global delivery solutions for seamless cross-border trade.
The business development manager is responsible for the successful acquisition of high-quality new business using a consultative selling approach. They are required to develop and manage a strong pipeline whilst expected to source their own leads ensuring a high conversion of new business. This individual needs to be highly motivated, a self-starter able to identify and develop new business from multiple sources.
- Identify, manage and develop prospects for new business ensuring revenue targets are achieved.
- The ability to demonstrate high-level consultative selling techniques to senior-level decision-makers.
- Deal directly with customers senior management to identify opportunities to generate professional and comprehensive proposals.
- Manage all proposals by defining all stakeholder requirements. Appropriately engage all support departments to ensure the customer’s needs can be delivered and exceeded.
- Negotiate, manage and implement agreed commercial agreements ensuring additional business is gained to achieve targets.
- Become a trusted advisor with excellent knowledge about our customers and their industry.
- Work with Head of Sales and other team members to drive the overall sales pipeline.
- Prospecting for new customers and lead generation, self- sourcing and utilising insights to create opportunities.
- Follow up on all leads identified or provided through our internal data strategy.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all information is logged, accurate and completed daily.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'