Business Development Manager (Global Datacentre Support Services) Home-based
BDM - Global Hardware Support Services
Our Client is a US company that provides Datacentre and high end Server/Network support services across the Globe to Enterprise Corporate organisations and their clients.
Since 1988, our Client has provided third-party hardware maintenance and support to Enterprise IT departments and data center leadership. A truly global support provider, successfully providing a flexible, thoughtful support model with continued investments in infrastructure and personnel.
They are looking to grow further their EMEA sales team and seek a UK based BDM to sell across EMEA. The role reports into the EMEA HQ in Amsterdam with a line manager based in the UK. As this is an EMEA home based role your location ideally need to be close to the motorway and airport network such as London, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham etc.
The successful applicant?
- Experienced in selling IT Support Service Contracts (ideally hardware maintenance) across the EMEA Region
- Used to selling at high level into Enterprise Corporate organisations and MSP's
- Self-starter used to working from home and in the field managing their diary effectively
- Proactive, new logo BDM with hunter mentality. Makes it happen rather than wait for it!
- Have strong network and/or capable of building one at senior level in large organisations
- Strong relationship development skills gained through an honest, professional manner thus building trust and confidence in prospects and clients through excellent customer service
- Able to win, manage, develop and retain contracted business
- Prepared to travel across EMEA as required
In return, our client will provide a negotiable £55k - £65k base salary, double OTE uncapped, car allowance
An uncomplicated commission plan based on percentage of revenue. (details supplied upon request)
- Hardware Support
- Break Fix
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"