Are you looking to take your sales career to the next level? Learn how to master sales — from the company that literally wrote the book on it.
CEB, now Gartner is looking to hire a dynamic Business Development Manager (BDM) to sell our GSL (Gartner for Sales Leaders) membership to Heads of Sales/Sales/BD Directors. You will be engaging C Suite prospects across industries enabling them to make business critical decisions within their sales function by offering our world class research and analysis. If you have a sharply-honed consulting style of selling and are used to having high level conversations this is your chance to be an integral part of our own growth and revenue achievements. You will also target top executives of previously untapped potential member companies, drive the pivotal moment where leads become sales, and reap the rewards of negotiating contracts through to a successful close.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Generate C-level leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques and conducting telephone-based or virtual sales meetings
- Build new business throughout Europe, and identify new business opportunities in new-to-CEB, now Gartner corporations
- Turn senior executives into active clients (members) through consultative selling, lead the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these active members to the account manager team
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs.
- 5+ years of successful sales/business development experience, including commercial negotiations with C-level decision makers in blue-chip companies
- Experience selling to senior marketing bodies preferred (Head of Sales/Sales Directors)
- Ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Proven ability to precisely handle and forecast a complex sales process
- Strong social skills; can quickly establish rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
- Deep understanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as necessary.
What CEB, now Gartner Can Offer You
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped incentive compensation
- The opportunity to directly impact the world's most powerful executives
- World class training and on-boarding program to further develop your sales skills
- Professional development and advancement based on performance
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, ample paid time off, and more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job