Package circa £75,000
Salary basic up to £50,000 + Car allowance + commission of circa £20K
My client is a workplace specialist that plan, create and supply integrated furniture solutions, technology and services. They are a leading company and have an excellent reputation within the market.
They are currently seeking a Business Development Manager - Furniture. You will be responsible for increasing sales within an identified sales team. You will report directly to the Sales Director.
Benefits - Business Development Manager - Furniture
- Salary competitive of up to £50,000
- Car allowance circa £4,500
- Commission of up to circa £20K
- BUPA Single Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension 3% EE 3%ER
- Death in service benefit X 6 annual salary
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Free access to financial management programme
- Holiday 25 days + Bank Holidays + Birthday off
Key Accountabilities - Business Development Manager - Furniture:
- Achieve individual annual sales targets at pre-agreed margins year 1 - in line with company forecast which will be in the region of £1-2m per year sales.
- Develop an agreed review plan with each client and attend necessary meetings and events to enhance account understanding, penetration and profitability.
- Create account strategies and implement within identified customer target segments.
- Assume full responsibility for the sales process including mock-up and tender and take full responsibility for closing.
- Provide accurate forecasting and weekly updates
- Develop and maintain a strong business pipeline
- Facilitate win rooms on certain opportunities.
- Attend several new appointments each week as agreed with the Sales Director/Team Leader
Professional skills & experience - Business Development Manager - Furniture:
- Ideally you will already have a good understanding of the key actors and influencers in the specification, design and procurement of commercial interiors (A&D, Agents etc), current contacts with influencers will be beneficial
- Ability to identify and build strong key relationships at all levels with both clients, third parties and internal resources
- Ability to grasp the technical aspects of furniture and parallel interiors services and translate this into a meaningful proposition for customers
- Strong social, communication and relationship building skills on all levels in business
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work with little supervision to meet targets and objectives
- Live within commuting distance of London
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role of a Business Development Manager - Furniture and are keen to take on a new challenge, please apply now.
Keywords | Furniture | Business Development | Commercial Interiors| Sales
- Business Development
- Commercial Interiors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'