JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Fuel Cards
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Stockport, Preston, Blackpool, St Helens, Blackburn, Bury, Rochdale, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wigan, Bolton, Stoke-on-Trent, Chester, Birkenhead, Crewe, Fleetwood, Wrexham, Buxton
INDUSTRY: Fuel Cards
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the Fuels / Fuel Cards industry, the company are a market leading Fuel Supplier offering a wide range of products such as Fuels, Lubricants, Oils and Fuel Cards into a variation of Industrial and Commercial sectors; SMEs to Blue Chips Companies throughout the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover the North West of the country. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Fuels / Fuel Cards industry, a proven track-record in sales / new business into large, corporate companies / organisations. The ideal candidate will have built up numerous contacts within this target market, will be hardworking, motivated, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales experience / success in the Fuel / Fuel Cards Industry.
2. Existing clients / contacts / customers within large, corporate companies / organisations.
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
4. Must be new business focused.
5. Effective Communicator and happy to work remotely / from home.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to beth.clayton@dexternicholas(.)com
- Blue Chip
- Business Development
- Fuel Cards