Our client is a global managed services provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities and ways of penetrating target markets.
- Gain new business partners and generate leads to maximize revenue growth.
- Market individually tailored product / solution packages to target companies and costumers.
- Ensure opportunities are identified by constantly reviewing and evaluating new market sectors.
- Work effectively with channel partners and carry out direct sales activities.
- Attend various networking events and represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- IT and Telecommunication experience would be highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of business development.
- Confident communicator with a strategic mindset.
- Self-motivated and driven professional.
- Strong business acumen with commercial focus.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Business Development
- Commercial Focus
- Managed Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job