Business Development Manager - France & Northern Europe
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager France & Northern Europe will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop a strategy to drive sales opportunities for the Commercial Packaging Services across France and Northern Europe with big pharmaceutical, and mid-tier pharmaceutical customers.
2. Create and execute new business opportunities in line with your sales strategy to increase customer base. Use your technical knowledge of the pharmaceutical and packaging areas to consult with customers and build loyalty.
3. Ensure existing accounts and relationships are retained, building accounts further by increasing points of contact and sales.
4. As the Business Development Manager France & Northern Europe, you will demonstrate excellent consultative sales and end-to-end sales cycle management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager France & Northern Europe we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in business, science or engineering. Subjects such as chemistry, drug development, and pharmacology are preferred.
2. Previous Pharmaceutical Service Industry experience is essential within a CMO or CDMO. Experience selling Clinical Packaging or Commercial Packaging is desirable with a knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development, manufacturing and packaging process.
3. You will have an existing sales and/or business development customer base across the Pharmaceutical market. The best candidates will be able to demonstrate achievements and successes during their career history.
Key Words: Business Development Manager / CDMO / CMO / Pharmaceutical Contract Services / Sales Manager / Contract Manufacturing / Contract Development Manufacturing / Consultative Sales / Clinical Packaging / Commercial Packaging / Serialisation / Primary Packaging
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job