Business Development Manager for German/DACH Market
Hospitality / Hotel Booking & Distribution Technology / SAAS
The Business Development Manager role is responsible for developing new business opportunities within the German (DACH) speaking regions in Europe. The Business Development Manager will target large independent hotels and small hotel chains approaching them with a full suite of solutions.
The client's exceptional product suite and support ensure that there're the partner of choice for over 26,000 hoteliers in 160 countries. Recognised in BRW's Fast 100 for the past two years, and starring in Deloitte Technology's Fast 50 list for 5 consecutive years, there're an energetic, fast-moving company that has managed to retain our start-up heart and sense of humour whilst taking over our industry
The London office is brand new, based in Hammersmith on the riverside. They have a lovely big open Social Space which tends to be the focal point here and we tend to use this area a lot for catch-ups, informal meetings, breaks, workshops, presentations etc. However, as it's complete with a Pool and Foosball table.
Now looking to build their German sales operation from London
- Strong knowledge of the Travel and Hotel industry in the region that you are working
- Proven sales experience, calling new clients and organizing / conducting sales meetings
- Ability to sell Software-as-a-Service business applications to existing and new clients
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Self starter with the ability to multi task
- Passion for the online technology
- Proven background in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ideally experienced in online reservations and rates industry although not essential
- Be highly driven and have the ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Focused on surpassing individual and team KPI's
- Be encouraging, understanding and respectful towards clients, team members and staff
- Willingness to travel and to work extended hours to meet critical deadlines when applicable
- Transparency of communication with management, peers and direct reports
- To approach work with enthusiasm, energy, dedication and integrity
Your German must be fluent and ideally your first spoken language. Bachelor's degree highly preferred. Please submit your CV with your salary expectations and current notice period to start the process.
Keywords: sales executive, account manager, inside sales internal sales, business development.