Business Development Manager-FMCG food supplier
£32,000-£35,000 + competitive commission & package
Fancy working for a leading food supplier?
Are you an outstanding sales professional who thrives on achieving sale’s targets/KPIs and building strong business relationships?!
Then this is your chance to demonstrate just what you can do!
About the Company
- Leading national foodservice operator.
- Huge presence in the premium UK market, allowing consumers to experience restaurant quality delicious food.
About the position
- You will be selling to pub, hotel, restaurant & education groups, so influencing and cross-selling experience is a key part of the role.
- We are looking for a knowledgeable account manager who enjoy sales.
- You will be a fully equipped sales person who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and are able to take ownership of their client base.
- You’ll need great relationship management skills, innate commercial acumen and a pioneering spirit.
- You will also be required make regular contact with customers over the phone, email and be required to visit customers regularly.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven sales experience within the foodservice industry is essential.
- Be approachable and highly organised.
- Commercially astute with previous ownership of P&L.
- Sound knowledge of working with a CRM business role would be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'