Would you like to join a market leading/ expanding construction company with a 5 year plan of being a £20m business based in Petersfield?
Are you a Business Development Manager with a proven track record of being able to manage multiple quotations with values between £5k - £1m+?
Do you have a good understanding and knowledge of CDM regulations?
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the South of England and indeed be part of a highly successful niche business, very profitable and family owned.
With a key focus on commercial/ industrial "Fit-Out" your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities by contacting potential clients and establish rapport;
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers;
- Achieve or exceed goals while working within the companies objectives;
- Preparing and delivering presentations / quotations;
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of products and offerings;
- Negotiating to close profitable orders;
- Participate in accurate and effective pricing for the solution/service;
- Organise and manage time and sales area effectively;
- Manage sales pipeline and accurately forecast sales performance;
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Desirable candidates will hold a valid UK driver’s license and willing to travel as required to fulfil the role.
An attractive "total reward" package on offer including a competitive salary, bonus and continuing professional development.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'