Express Recruitment are working in an exciting partnership with an International Financial Services group who are searching for a talented business development professional to join their team. This role will provide a great platform for an individual to continue an already established career.
- Management of existing client accounts
- Prospecting and contacting new business leads in order to grow individual and team billings
- Adding genuine value to clients through constant ongoing support
- Creating and achieving personal targets to ensure personal development
- Providing a contribution a competitive working environment
- Experience working within financial services is a great advantage
- Good new business generation experience
- Have great rapport and relationship building skills
- Ability to determine customer requirements and specifying technical solutions
- Good negotiation skills
This is an opportunity for a forward thinking person to join an innovative financial company and develop a career in an exciting and fast paced working environment.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency. IND123
- Business Development
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"