Due to continued growth and expansion our Client are looking to add a Client Relationship / Business Development Manager to their ranks.
About our Client They are a dynamic, young company at the very cutting edge of financial advisory solutions to top tier Independent Financial Planners. They have already achieved a highly respected brand within Financial Services and they have created a suite of world leading solutions to help IFA firms.
Client relationship experience, client-focused solutions experience, ability to upsell additional products, ability to communicate client needs with colleagues, ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously, negotiation skills, listening skills, communication skills, presentation skills, high level of attention to detail.
Financial Services experience preferably within the IFA community. Proven track record working within a client relationship role. Sales experience preferable.
• Visit clients, situated across the UK (sometimes staying away overnight)
• Operate as the point of contact for assigned clients
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships
• Ensure clients receive requested information in a timely fashion
• Communicate client needs and requirements back to line manager
• Forecast and track client account metrics
• Manage projects, ensuring that client requests are met, whilst still meeting company targets
• Identify opportunities for growth with existing clients by increasing sales to current business and offering additional company products, where applicable
• Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
• Service multiple clients concurrently
• Keep records of client communications
• Data analysis
The relationship they have with their IFA partner firms is of paramount importance to them and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional service in an honest and transparent manner. As such, you will be professional, confident, articulate, friendly, enthusiastic, honest and engaging. It is imperative that you are hardworking, ambitious, well organised and work in a structured manner.
Knowledge of the Financial Services market is essential.
You must have strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
You will be required to work both independently and as part of a team, therefore you will need to demonstrate you can work unsupervised and use your own initiative.
Qualifications An excellent level of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Must hold a full UK drivers licence and have a car
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job