45k Base, 75k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our international client is a leading source of data and intelligence to the Alternative Asset Management/Investment Banking industry. Their leading service helps companies of all sizes address complex and often strategic issues through providing data and information on Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds and Private Debt. Due to continued growth within the Nordic region, they now have an exciting opening for a European Business Development Manager to join their successful London based team.
As an Information Sales Executive, you will:
* Focus on developing revenue streams from within new corporate/enterprise level accounts
* Identify and research target companies within the required marketplace (Banks, VC's etc)
* Initiate outbound sales activity (call, email, WebEx etc.) to warm prospects, at senior levels
* Travel throughout the region on monthly basis (as required)
* Conduct client facing meetings and look to consistently move prospects towards a positive buying decision or commitment
* Develop and use a consultative approach in order to help identify key strategic objectives and close sales of varying value
The ideal sales candidate will:
* Be educated to degree level, intelligent and inquisitive
* Possess a minimum of 3+ years stable new business based, corporate sales experience. It is preferential that your experience was gained in the information, intelligence, software, consulting, recruitment or financial sectors. Subscription based sales experience would also be advantageous
* Possess business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to sales
* Have first class communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise with customers at all levels
The successful candidate can expect a negotiable base salary of 45k dependent upon prior sales experience with a first year achievable OTE of 75k plus amazing benefits, ongoing training and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job