Business Development Manager – Field Sales
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Salary: £28,000 + OTE £14,000
At giant group, we provide a full range of compliance driven global workforce management solutions using unrivalled cloud-based technology and smart managed services. Please visit our website.
With giant umbrella, we help thousands of independent contractors make the most of their income. With a smart mix of expertise, compliance, technology and care, contractors tap into our 25+ years of award-winning experience. We help contractors achieve professional independence with all the benefits of being an employee including giant advantage, our award-winning employee benefits scheme. Please visit our website
Are you looking for an excellent job opportunity in a sales environment? Do you want a prosperous and rewarding career? Then this is the opportunity for you. A genuinely exciting Business Development role has arisen and if you love selling within a Business-to- Business and face-to-face environment with the focus on winning new Clients, then this is the role for you.
Working to improve market position and achieve financial growth, as the Business Development Manager you will:
- Have long-term organisational strategic goals
- Be building key customer relationships
- Identify business opportunities
- Negotiate and close business deals
- Maintain deep understanding of current market conditions
- Raise the company profile by attending expositions, seminars, events and conferences.
This is an excellent opportunity to flourish with selling in a face-to-face environment and has excellent telephone sales skills with the ability to develop new business within a B2B environment.
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Have experience of leading multiple accounts
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be experienced in field-based sales
- Be motivated by hitting and exceeding targets
- Be an excellent negotiator who can persuade, influence and sell.
Your essential requirements as the Business Development Manager:
- In this dynamic, high-energy environment you are able to fit in with the team ethos and strive to exceed all targets.
- Experience of developing and converting business opportunities and improve existing relationships.
- Experience of planning workload, establishing priorities within timescales and budgets
- Ability to use own initiative, being creative and good problem-solving skills.
In this role, which will involve you working in the field, within the “South” region which covers south of Coventry, West London and towards Reading. You will visit pre-booked appointments that you have self-generated to establish relationships and sales. When you are not attending new client meetings, you will enjoy working from our offices in Canary Wharf where you are tasked with developing new business opportunities by calling suitable prospects and generating potential leads via direct mail campaigns or events.
At Giant we actively recruit apprentices and graduates into our robust engagement programme. The Leadership Team values and promotes high employee engagement and a strong dedication to people development. As one of the best in the business who wins awards, Giant is proud of its reputation and achievements
What we can offer you as the Business Development Manager:
- We will provide personal development and training with defined career progression
- We are an award-winning employee reward scheme, giant advantage
- Matched pension scheme
- Cycle to work, childcare and car salary sacrifice schemes – saving you £000s per annum
- Social events, monthly fruit Friday, weekly dress down Friday, office games (table tennis, pool and table football)
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and we look forward to all applications who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Business Development Manager role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job