Business Development Manager (field sales)
Location: HQ Sheffield (home working permitted)
Salary: £25,000 plus uncapped commission.
Would you like to work for a long-established and reputable company? Our client is looking for an ambitious, determined and independent salesperson to attract and win new business whilst reaping the rewards.
We are looking for a switched-on, sharp person who is self-motivated and communicates well. It is the perfect opportunity for you to really make your mark. You will be:
- Generating new customers through following up clever/targeted campaigns.
- Generating new opportunities with existing customers.
- Building long-term relationships.
- Cross-selling opportunities.
- Following up leads / cold calling
- Working independently to achieve specific goals.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience of sales techniques in the business to business (B2B) sector.
- You will have strong communication skills with the ability to influence customers and uncover potential opportunities
- Be self-motivated and possess an excellent telephone manner
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
- Have a strong consultative sales manner.
- Desirable- Sales experience within the Audio-Visual sector.
NB: This role requires travel, so a valid driving license is essential.
- Leading provider of IT support and services across Yorkshire.
- A thriving, dynamic and reputable company.
- A friendly and approachable team.
- Full support from the senior management.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Uncapped commission.
- A day off on your birthday.
- Competitive base salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Career progression.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY NOW.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job