Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive - Waste / Recycling
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well-known Waste Management company. They are a corporate business with a network of offices across the UK.
Due to consistent profitability within the industry, my client is looking to expand their expand their already successful sales team by recruiting new Business Development Managers / Field Sales Executives to join their team in Chelmsford.
Reporting directly to the Depot Manager, you will be responsible for securing new business with commercial clients as well as maintaining existing accounts.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships
- Preparing tender documents, bids and proposal documentation for commercial contracts
- Preparing and delivering presentations to the Commercial Sales Manager
- Preparing and conducting presentation to potential clients
- Providing project management for business development opportunities
- Scoping potential business development opportunities
- Generating leads and maintaining a library of potential contacts
- Researching new markets and sales opportunities
- Liaising and meeting with operational departments to ensure relevant information is obtained from which to manage customer accounts effectively
- Look after and grow any accounts which have been allocated
- Exploring marketing media appropriate to assist with the generation of new business
- Assisting in the preparation of annual sales budgets
The ideal Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive will have Sales experience preferably within the Waste Management industry, although this is not essential as my client is also interested in speaking to candidates from similar industries where you are selling a service rather than a product.
We are looking for confident, enthusiastic and organised Sales People with excellent diary management skills. Previous experience dealing face to face with clients is essential. The successful candidate will work alongside the Depot Manager so must be able to work well within a team, as well as being able to work individually when out in the field pitching to clients.
Salary & Benefits Package:
This Company is offering an excellent package for the successful candidate and will have a basic of £25,000 - £30,000 with uncapped commission, the on target earning for the first year will be £40,000 - £50,000. Benefits include travel allowance, mobile phone, pension scheme and laptop.
If you have experience within the recycling/waste management industry or service selling role with strong field sales background and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, then apply today!
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on for more information.
Knole Green Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job