A successful and well established business within the 'Office Supplies’ Industry are currently expanding their Sales Force.
Due to exciting expansion plans for 2018, our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their successful business. The role would suit an individual who enjoys 'New Business Activity’, from booking their own Appointments to visiting clients within the London and surrounding areas.
If you wish to be considered for this role, you must have a successful track record in securing New Business opportunities, enjoy working towards targets and visiting B2B clients in person!
Job Title: Business Development Manager/ Field Sales
Locations: Hertford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Plus OTE (10% on sales/ un-capped)
Contract: Permanent / Full time (Monday to Friday)
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competitive salary
- Un-capped commission - 10% on sales (un-capped)!
- Company Car Allowance
- Contributory pension
- Free on-site parking
- Business development activity - to cultivate relationships with potential prospects
- Effectively pitch companies products & services
- Target the right people (B2B Sales), generate own Appointments
- Conduct face to face client meetings
- Negotiate with senior level decision makers
- Ensure the meetings being set are correctly qualified
- Liaise with the Sales Team and offer insight and summary of the client’s needs prior to the meeting
- Work towards monthly targets
- Liaise with head office to ensure all new contracts & quotations are completed in an efficient and timely manner
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"