Location: Worcester/Within 1 hour of Worcester
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) + great benefits including company car
One of the UK's leading buying organisations for independent hardware retailers is on the lookout for a Business Development Manager to join their team. They specialise in distribution and retail support services to over 450 member stores.
About the Role
As their Business Development Manager, your focus will be on managing and developing their existing retail members, and proactively opening new accounts throughout the Midlands and South Wales (and occasionally Northern Ireland).
- Enthusiastic & positive attitude.
- Proactive & highly motivated
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven track record in driving growth, developing sales into independent retailers & developing new business
- Ability to provide insight and recommendations to retailers
- Sales role travelling throughout the Midlands and South Wales
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Please include a cover letter and CV stating you current salary.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Account Executive, BDM, Key Account Manager, Digital Agency, Client Relations Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, B2B Sales may be considered.
Deadline: 28th May 2018
- Sales Executive
- Digital Agency
- Sales Manager
- B2B Sales
- Account Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Client Relations Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job