Salary: up to £45,000 , OTE £85,000, pension, flex benefits + car allowance
Why we think you would be interested in this role:
- One of the most prestigious investments offices operating in the UK today;
- Friendly and inclusive company culture;
- Excellent bonus potential.
- To promote and develop investments to a panel of key clients based in the South West. The ideal candidate will be based around Bristol, Oxford or Gloucester.
- Home based role with regular travel required to client meetings within your panel.
If you have a proven track record as a field based business development manager with a good performance history ready to step in to the field then this could be the role for you. You must be experienced in promoting bespoke insurance products such as pensions and / or investments to be suited to this role.
- Up to £45,000 pa. Basic Salary
- OTE of up to £85,000 (bonus uncapped)
- Contributory Pension; and
- Competitive flexible benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading financial services business. If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please call Nichola
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job