Love to be on the road, meeting clients, whilst keeping a portfolio of existing business happy? Have experience in the cleaning and hygiene industry? We would love to hear from you!
My client seeks a refreshing, consultative, industry professional to join them.
With ample progression and uncapped commission opportunities, there has never been a better time to join such an exciting team…
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + uncapped OTE
Location: Welwyn Garden City (Field Based - London & Home Counties)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Flexible (Field Based - London & Home Counties)
- Business Development and Account Management of existing and new clients in the consumables sector
- New business callouts and appointment making for your diary
- Attending business visits and closing deals/ contracts
- Managing own sales reports and deals won to be presented to the Sales Manager
- To sell in a consultative way, whilst hunting the sale and closing efficiently
- MUST have facilities management/ consumables services experience
- MUST have cleaning and hygiene industry experience
- MUST have field sales/ hunter sales/ business development experience
- MUST have own client base to work from
- Able to work independently and hit and exceed targets
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Company Car, Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Hot desking in London, Stevenage and Welwyn Garden City
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"