Imperial Professionals is delighted to announce that we are working with one of our high-profile clients to appoint a Business Development Manager (Fabrication).
You will explore and successfully win new fabrication projects within such sectors as the marine, oil, gas and renewable energy markets with a view to expanding the current portfolio and grow the fabrication potential of the business.
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Fabrication)
Salary: Up to £40,000 pa + benefits.
Hours: Full time working Monday to Friday
Location: North East England
- To explore new opportunities for fabrication and assist the company in tendering for the projects.
- To build strong relationships with new and existing customers improving market intelligence for long and short-term opportunities
- To represent the company at functions in order to maintain relations and present the business in a professional manner
- Document potential sales and opportunities in a timely manner to the commercial department for tendering.
- Ability to appraise ITT opportunities to align with company’s business strategy
- Present management KPI information to identify performance and potential projects as directed.
- Build networks to establish information and potential sales
- Ensure all contracts are undertaken in a diligent, professional and efficient manner within agreed parameters of HSEQ, time and cost
- Liaise closely with Senior Directors / Managers and customers to ensure good relations are maintained and intercept in situations of conflict.
- Produce a written report to the Directors as required with regard to ongoing activity i.e. bids, meetings with senior Renewables sector personnel and other industry stakeholders.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or Sales Director
- A minimum of 5 years experience developing fabrication business within Marine, O&G and / or Renewable Energy markets
- The confidence to manage your own workload and confidently reach and exceed achievable targets
- Experienced and confident winning new fabrication business
- The ability to write tenders for large fabrication projects
- Full clean driving license
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'