We are currently recruiting for a global leader in Cyber Security. The company provides Intense, hands on specialist training from beginner to advanced levels in technical IT security, delivered by World class instructors, practitioners and Global experts. As part of their diverse product offering they also run a series of Global training events and industry leading summits.
As the company continues to grow throughout Europe and the US, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Summits business unit as Business Development Manager, to enable the business to flourish even further. This all-rounder role would be to deputise and report into the Head of Summits to co-ordinate all areas of the Summits Business Unit. Whilst initially shadowing the Head of Summits during your on-boarding process, the role will progress over time to take on key responsibilities.
- The primary role of Business Development Manager is to commercially drive our Summits registrations and exhibitor revenues
- Responsible for achieving new and repeat business
- Pitching C’ level, VP’s and Senior Management in blue chip companies
- Venue sourcing and allocation
- Delivering financial reports and analysis
- Sourcing speakers’ collaboration and management
- Vendor and attendee recruitment and acquisition
- Putting together content synopsis’s
- Event management
- Customer service
- Travelling to all our summits across EMEA
- We are ideally looking for an experienced candidate that has experience in a similar field and has proven track record in executing and selling outstanding Summits
- Experience in the cyber security sector would be a huge advantage
- Excellent communication skills are a must, as well as being extremely efficient
- Some travel to Europe and the US will be required from time to time
- Working from home initially, the role will also require face to face meetings in London and meeting key clients to ensure the successful partnership in successfully executing our Summits
- Business Development
- Event Management
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"